Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Mothers day



It's been well over a month since my last post. I'll try and see if i can come up with anything new from last month. I did make final vacation plans for the summer. July 21st-24 I'll be in Vegas. My good friend Carolyn who lives in California will be joining me down there. we will be celebrating both of our birthdays. hers is in July mine is in August. July 18Th-20Th I'll be at Pacific Raceways for the NHRA drag races. Then in August I'm fly out to the twin cites area for more drag racing. I'll be in Brainerd, Minn from the 7Th of August-12. then i fly down to So-Cal for racing over at Irwindale Speedway and for some horse racing at Del Mar fairgrounds. So far airfare has been so so. 218.00 to Vegas 229.00 for so-cal and it looks like 460.00 to fly back to the Midwest.


Tomorrow afternoon I'll be heading down to the great city of Maple Valley. What could i be doing down there. Well I'll be at my first t-ball game to see my good Buddy's daughter Madison play. Madison is a great little girl and i enjoy playing and coloring with her anytime i see her.she is so funny when we play i either the gordster or a big goober. I go with big goober but I'm not telling her.


Last the picture above is of Doug Herberts Snap on tools top fuel dragster from April 2007. Earlier this year Doug lost both of his sons to a car wreck back in North Carolina. Doug along with his sons fellow classmates have started a website http://putonthebrakes.com/ . Even though this site is geared more towards high school kids i think it a great site for everyone to visit and remember just to take it easy on the road. That's it for now
Big Goober out

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
bothell, Wa, United States
35 year old male. enjoy horse racing, auto racing, hockey and Vegas.