Friday, November 21, 2008

The Bouncy House



Well i need to update this blog thing. Lets go back a few weeks to my trip to Vegas. I love the city of Las Vegas so much to o and always never enough time. I was there to attend to NHRA drag races. The races were great as they almost always are. I was able to take tons of great pics from my seats and the starting line. Oh there is my favorite driver Hillary Will.

Now for the gambling part i did pretty good. I made most of my money on nickel and penny machines. the roulette Wheel was OK for me. I made enough money to pay for my rooms all my food and tips for the weekend. I came back home with exactly what i left. Not sure when my next trip will be to Vegas but i hope it' around June or July of 2009.

Sunday will be my best buddies daughters 5Th birthday. I just can't believe she is 5 already. I bought her the movie WALL-E . I really like this movie when i saw it. I'm sure she will like it also. Here birthday party is at http://www.thebouncyplace.com/ . I'm sure this will be lots of fun and lots of pain for me.


Now a couple of little rants. while at the airport in Vegas i noticed more then a few idiots. When you are going through screening take out all your bleeping change, You also take out cell phones and belts buckles. I want to beat some folks over the head. Dang people figure it out what part of metal detector do you not get. duh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I agree with you regarding the idiots at airport security. Seriously people just need to do what they're told so that everyone can get through the line.

Ooh I'm jealous about Vegas! I wish I could go too!!

Followers

About Me

My photo
bothell, Wa, United States
35 year old male. enjoy horse racing, auto racing, hockey and Vegas.