Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Rest in Peace Tuba Man

I was going to write some things down from my Vegas trip. But this morning as i was reading the Seattle Pi i saw some upsetting news. The Tuba man has died. He was someone i always looked forward to seeing when i went to the t-birds games. He would sometimes come inside and watch the games. He always seemed to make the games even better to watch when he was there. I hope they catch the punks who caused his death. Here's a link to the story http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/jamieson/386267_robert04xx.html Rest in Peace tuba i will miss you.

1 comment:

PJ's momma said...

I don't go to many sporting events, but I knew he would be there when I did. If I was around other venues before/after shows, he was there too. He deserves to be remembered for his goodness, and not the terrible way he died. He was part of the Seattle landscape and will be remembered and missed by generations of fans. Rest in peace, friend.

Followers

About Me

My photo
bothell, Wa, United States
35 year old male. enjoy horse racing, auto racing, hockey and Vegas.