Thursday, May 14, 2009

to-do-list

I just finished reading a booked called The great list of Seattle sports lists. I read this book while i have been recovering from my hernia surgery. one section has a to-do-list. It's places one of the authors wants to visit someday. He only has five events he wants to do. my list is a little longer then that.

1. Grand Prix of Monte Carlo (formula 1)
2. Indianapolis 500 (indy cars)
3. The Tour de France
4. a wold cup soccer game
5. US Nationals (NHRA EVENT)
6. Kentucky Derby
7. Dubai world cup (5 million dollar horse race)
8. Winter or Summer olympics
9 Masters championship (golf)
10.Wimbledon (tennis)
11. Daytona 500
12. world Juniors hockey tourney
13. Pacific Classic ( horse race in Del Mar,Ca )
OK so my list isn't to big but i hope to go to these events someday

3 comments:

Steph said...

I don't see Talladega on your list! haha

Steph said...

Hey! I tagged you on my blog, go check it out! :)

Steph said...

I left you an award on my blog!

Followers

About Me

My photo
bothell, Wa, United States
35 year old male. enjoy horse racing, auto racing, hockey and Vegas.