Tuesday, August 4, 2009

It's that time again.

Before i get started on this long delayed blog i would like to give a shout out to the world famous blogger stephanie. She has tagged mu blog a couple of times. I just never had a chance to ever get on here and do anything. check out her blog right here http://thelifeofafarmerswife.blogspot.com/ . The House is looking great steph. I also promise to go the Dega race someday down the road.

Ok with that out of the way it's time to get ready for vacation. Once again i'm off to Southern California. This time it's for six day's. It's going to be a packed six day's thats for sure. A couple highlights will be a trip to Disneyland and of course a trip to the world famous Del Mar racetrack. I'm really excited about my trip to Del Mar this year. On Sunday the 9th i will get to see the undeafted feamle horse Zenyatta take to the track.Here is a clip of here race in the breeders cup at Santa Anita last fall.
While in so-cal i will also be spending my b-day at one of the greatest place on earth. That place is Disneyland of course. This year Disneyland had a promotion going that you get into the park free on your birthday. Since I'm usually in California for my birthday i thought it would be a fun place to go. So i will be dragging along my great friends Joanie and Carolyn for a day of fun. Ok i won't be dragging those two to Disneyland. They go there so much it's insane.

So that's it for this quick blog i will try and update from the road or when i get back from vacation.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
bothell, Wa, United States
35 year old male. enjoy horse racing, auto racing, hockey and Vegas.