Friday, March 21, 2008

Happy Playoffs Day



Today's picture is taken from Del Mar Fairgrounds . Del Mar is one of my favorite places to visit. As you can see it right next to the Pacific Ocean. I hope to move down there someday soon. I should just pack up and move tomorrow that how much i want to be down there. But i think I'll stick it out here for a little while longer. If you have never been to Del Mar i say go and visit when you get a chance.It's just 20 miles or so north of San Diego, Ca

Tonight is the first round of the whl hockey playoff season. The t-birds take on the Kelowna Rockets. I was hoping for a Seattle/ Everett series. But Everett tanked it at the ended of the year and finished 6th in the conference. The t-birds are 3-1 against Kelowna this year. the one loss was a shootout loss in October.

I'm just hoping for a great series. Anything can happen in the playoffs it a whole new season. Not sure if I'm going to make it to tonight's game. My car is in the shop being check out as i type this. I don't think it's anything bad at least that's what i was told on the phone a few minutes ago. If all is ok then I'm heading down to catch some playoff hockey. Until next time see ya

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
bothell, Wa, United States
35 year old male. enjoy horse racing, auto racing, hockey and Vegas.