Friday, August 1, 2008

the final countdown.


It's almost time for vacation part 2. I have three days of work left Sunday thru Tuesday. Then I'm off to Minnesota. Most everything is ready to go. I was able to get a great car rental deal that should cost just over 200.00 for 5 days. Have all the direction printed out. Room reservation for last night in downtown Minneapolis is confirmed.


I will be staying in the town of Brainerd, MN http://www.brainerd.com/. I'm really looking forward to the 27Th annual Lucas oil NHRA nationals. I will be staying with some racing friends for the first 4 nights. The last night i will be in downtown Minneapolis at the Holiday next to the Metrodome. I will be attending the Twins vs Yankees game my last night in town. I'm also going to try to visit St Paul the capitol of Minnesota.
My only wish this vacation is to finally meet Hillary Will. This is her dragster from the Seattle race just a few weeks ago. If i don't get a chance to meet her i want her to at least win the race.


I come home late Tuesday the 12Th wash my clothes then on Thursday the 14Th head to SO-Cal for my yearly trip to Del Mar . My hotel in So-cal is a great place just outside of Los Angeles. At 99.00 a night its a great deal for the hotels in that area. Thursday i think I'm going to a Dodgers game Friday down to Del Mar Saturday Irwindale speedway Sunday no plans Monday the 18Th come home.
Then it will be back to work yuck. check out this youtube video from Del Mar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94mXkaIxceM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dude you sound like you're going to be super busy!
Have fun on all your vacations.

Followers

About Me

My photo
bothell, Wa, United States
35 year old male. enjoy horse racing, auto racing, hockey and Vegas.