Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Fear the Paddle


The University Of Maryland has a saying. Fear the Turtle. Well i also have a saying Fear the paddle.
This Saturday i will be breaking out my old table tennis paddle. Keven is having a BBQ and has bought a table tennis table.I haven't played in about 12 years. I used to pay everyday at the boy's and girls club in Monroe. My dad used to run Boy's and girls clubs all over Snohomish County. I'm not sure what it was about table tennis but i took it up and enjoyed it. I'm no Forrest Gump but i can hold my own.
On a different note I'm about six weeks away from going to Vegas. I will be attending the NHRA AC DELCO Nationals at the strip. I'm once again staying at the MGM Grand. It's not my favorite hotel but it's the hotel get the best deals. I'm hoping to see Hillary Will and some other driver at the Palms hotel the Thursday before the races. I have some great pics i have taken the last few years and hope to get them signed.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
bothell, Wa, United States
35 year old male. enjoy horse racing, auto racing, hockey and Vegas.