Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Amazing race and another b-day




Today's pic is from one of my many trips my to Twin Falls,Idaho. Mount Rainier looked great the day i took this picture.

Happy birthday to my brother Michael. I hope to get to talk to him tonight. I don't get to talk to him to much or see him for that fact. He lives out in Spokane and doesn't make it home to much.






It's also my best buds Aaron's birthday today. He is working today poor guy. He doesn't really have a choice though. He owns his own Mission tortilla route. There isn't anyone to do his route for him so he's out there working today. I told him have Madison do it for him. I don't think that would go over to well with his wife.











The 13Th season of amazing race started on Sunday. I'm hoping for a better season then last year. In the first episode the bee keepers Anita and Arthur from Oregon were eliminated. Part of me was pulling for them. The other part was pulling for the Southern Belles Marisa and Brooke. Guess i only have to root for the Southern Belles now. I'm not sure if they have what it takes to win the one million dollars.





The only other show i will really watch will be Pushing Daisies. It's been about nine months and I'm looking forward to the new season.





If Greg bleeping Anderson wants to win his fourth pro stock title he better get his act together next week in Richmond,Virgina. He had no excuse for his first round loss. Poor Del Worsham had a bad weekend. He didn't qualify for the race in Funny Car. I hope he makes the last three races and maybe can pull off a win for his team. In Top Fuel my favorite girl Hillary Will made it to the semi finals before losing to that Tony Schumacher guy. She hasn't beat him this year. Sometimes you just don't have any kind of luck against another driver. I hope she beats him next time they meet on the track.





Soccer was great Saturday. Madison has improved so much from the first week. I think all the girls have improved so much on her team. It's really amazing to see the 4-5 years come together as a team. Madison hasn't scored a goal yet but she's getting really close.





Oh and congrats to my favorite f-1 driver Fernando Alonso for winning first night race in history. He won the race in Singapore this past Sunday. He was dubbed the Prince of Darkness after his win.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too bad Michael isn't racing anymore. . .I miss seeing his handsome face

Followers

About Me

My photo
bothell, Wa, United States
35 year old male. enjoy horse racing, auto racing, hockey and Vegas.