Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Another kid to spoil

Well i will be on my way to the hospital here pretty soon. My good friends Aaron & Andrea will be having a baby girl today. Andrea's due date was this past Friday. The other day Andrea sent me a e-mail saying she wasn't waiting any longer and said they would have the baby Tuesday. Last night Aaron called and said they would be at the hospital at 11am.

So i will be heading over anytime now to hang out till the next new addition comes to their family. They have picked the name of Ashlen not sure if i spelled that right. I'm also sure her big sister Madison is ready to help mom out as soon as mom say it's ok.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
bothell, Wa, United States
35 year old male. enjoy horse racing, auto racing, hockey and Vegas.