Friday, October 10, 2008

Breeders Cup 2008



It's two weeks till the Breeders cup horse races.The races are at Santa Anita horse track this year and next.I really wanted to go to the horse races. When i got my ticket info i just threw it away in the garbage. They wanted 500.00 dollars for each seat with a decent view of the track.Maybe next year the will lower the price of the tickets. I have been to Santa Anita a few times. It's a great track over looking the San Gabriel mountains in Southern California. If you have seen the movie Seabiscuit then you have seen the track.
The breeders Cup is probably the second biggest weekend in horse racing. I would have to say that the Kentucky Derby weekend is the only race that would be bigger. I will just watch from home and place some bets on the computer. Oh well maybe next year.



Today i received my tickets for the drag races in Vegas. I'm sitting in Platinum Club row 36 seat 3. I was hoping for row 34 or 35. But this seat is fine it's the same one i had last year. I did purchase tickets for the Bullring to see some race at the short track. I have a buddy who used to live up here that works at that track. He's going to get my buddy Marshall and i in the pits to watch the races. Pit passes sell for 40 bucks so Larry is saving us 20 bucks.


I haven't picked out a Halloween costume for Vegas yet. I just can't figure out what i want to dress up as. I need to figure out something soon.

I started feeling sick when i got home this morning from work. I'm just trying to relax and enjoy the afternoon. I have been drinking some tea and might take some old medicine later if I'm not feeling better. I would hate to be sick one my one day off tomorrow. that would just plain well you figure it out.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
bothell, Wa, United States
35 year old male. enjoy horse racing, auto racing, hockey and Vegas.