Thursday, October 9, 2008

October baseball






Well the first week of October is almost over. Baseball playoffs are now into the second round. I really have been paying close attention to the games this year. Maybe it's because the Mariners suck and i haven't seen any good games this year. I did make it to a couple of baseball games this year only one of those was a Mariner game. I did see the Dodgers and Phillie's and the Twins and Yankees. I'm hoping for a Phillie's and Ray's match up in the world series.
The picture today is from Del Mar, Ca taken from the third level of the horse track. There's nothing like watching the races with a nice ocean breeze coming in. Until i find something better this will probably be one of my summer vacation visits. I always enjoy myself down there . it's just a great time every summer. This was my fourth summer to Del Mar.

As i type this blog the puck is about to drop on NHL hockey season. There has been a few games played already this year. Those games were played over in Europe. The first North American games start tonight. I'm pulling for the San Jose Sharks this year once again.




The T-Birds are off to a rough start 1-5 going into tomorrow nights match up with the EveRATT Silvertips. They did get a couple guys back from the NHL training camps this week. I'm hoping for a quick turn around or it could be a long season.




The NHRA races in Richmond this weekend. That means fours weeks till the Vegas race for me yahoo.


One last weekend of soccer for my favorite four year old. It looks like the weather will be sunny but cold. I wouldn't make it to he last two games so I'm really looking forward to the game Saturday.

No comments:

Followers

About Me

My photo
bothell, Wa, United States
35 year old male. enjoy horse racing, auto racing, hockey and Vegas.