Monday, October 20, 2008

Our sports teams



Here's my tickets for the upcoming race in Vegas. Nice picture of Kurt Johnson's protstock car spinning the tire's.


Whats the deal with our sports teams. All the teams this year suck. The Mariners 101 bleeping losses,the Seahawks 1 win, the Huskies no win, the Cougars 1 win against Portland state. The Sonics oh they moved to some loser city in the middle of the nation. Hey Gordo you like hockey don't you. Yes i do oh the bleeping t-birds suck this year also. I guess there is college basketball starting pretty soon go Huskies and Zags. I don't ask for much from the sports teams. I want them to win of course but i want to enjoy watching the games and this year has sucked for watching and kind of games.

Greg Biffle moved up to second place in the Sprint Cup standings for the Nascar boy's. I'm hoping the Biff can pull out the title this year but it's not looking good right now. When Greg raced up here some years ago you just knew he would make it big time. Go Biff Go
Still no costume for Halloween. I have been sick for the past week and just haven't gone out to get anything. I will get something the Friday for sure. 10 days till Vegas yahoo.
Just noticed a story about my favorite Top Fuel Driver Hillary Will check it out

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well apparently according to some interesting (ie: really strange) guy on the #3 going down the hill, the Kingdome had been built on ancient Indian burial grounds. That's why the Mariners and any other team that has ever played in the Kingdome is cursed.
I don't know if that is true but the guy who held me conversation hostage on the bus seemed to think it was. He was very intense and very sure of this Indian curse being truth not a myth.

keven said...

YEEEE-HAAAWWW!!! 100 million dollar payroll and 101 losses nobody does it better than our Mariners!!

Gordo said...

i had no idea about the Ancient indian burial grounds. It could explain alot of things about our sports teams.

Followers

About Me

My photo
bothell, Wa, United States
35 year old male. enjoy horse racing, auto racing, hockey and Vegas.