Wednesday, October 22, 2008

It's a beautiful day again.



With the breeders cup coming up this Friday and Saturday i thought i would post some of my favorite races. Singeltary named after the great Chicago bears player and now the coach of the San Fransico 49er's. This was a great race for me as i made some good money. For some reason i liked this horse early in the 2004 year. He always seemed to do great when i watched him race. He was also a turf horse and i really like turf races over dirt.

The world series starts tonight. I will be pulling for the Phillie's. I think a good part of the Northwest will be hoping for the Phillis to win. Jaime Moyer the long time Mariner starts game 3 on Saturday.

I'm not really sure what drives me to watch two tv shows. Almost every Monday i end up watching Little people big world and Jon and Kate plus 8.I have been watching these shows for sometime now. I will say it's cool to see the six little Gosselin kids grow up.

I have bought my Halloween costume. I'm going to be a Big Daddy. That's what the costume says. I say it's more of a pimp looking outfit which should be great for Vegas. There's picture floating around out there some place i will be sure to get that up someday soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I am rooting for the Phillies also - only because of Jamie Moyer. I think Jamie is damn sexy and was very sad when the Mariners traded him. It was devastating.

Followers

About Me

My photo
bothell, Wa, United States
35 year old male. enjoy horse racing, auto racing, hockey and Vegas.